What are they? What are they for? How do you make them? Join Dotty for this 2 session class where she will explain the what, where, why, and especially, the HOW of making short rows using a variety of different techniques. Students need to bring one stockinette swatch to the first class.
Swatch instructions are:
- Cast on 24 stitches
- Row 1 – knit all stitches
- Row 2 – purl all stitches
- Repeat rows 1 & 2 four more times for a total of 10 rows
- Do not bind off or cut yarn, leave all stitches on needle
Please note: A minimum of 3 students is required in order for the class to proceed.
Stuff You Need
- 3 removable stitch markers or coiless safety pins
- 5 mm (US 8) straight or circular needles
- One stockinette swatch as per instructions
- Worsted weight yarn (a lighter colour is recommended)
Dates: Sunday, Mar. 22 & 29, 2020 - 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- Cost $40
- Sessions 2
- Length 2 Hours
Basic knit and purl stitches, cast on, bind off. Minimal shaping.