We are still open for in-store shopping all week from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you’re not comfortable coming inside, curbside pick up is always available! Just give us a call at 403-457-3020, we’re happy to help.
We are closed for walk in shopping at 5:00 pm daily. Curbside pick up is still available from 5:00 – 8:00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
A big part of the Loop is community! We really miss chatting with you. We have always considered The Loop a gathering place for the members of our community to connect, and we look forward to the day when we can have a nice long talk in the store with all of you! However, due to our current reduced customer capacity, lineups sometimes happen outside the store. If you have finished shopping, please allow someone else to enter.
To ensure that your shopping experience is a safe one:
– A Maximum of 3 customers in the store at one time. At this time, we ask that if you have a friend “along for the ride” that they wait for you in your vehicle.
– Please apply hand sanitizer after entering the store.
– Physical distancing of a minimum 2 metres is required.
– Masks are mandatory. We will provide you with a mask if needed.
– if you feel unwell, or have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, ie: coughing, sore throat, or a fever, we ask that you take advantage of our curbside pick up option and shop in store when you feel better.